Chamber chats are held bi-monthly & are hosted by different members.
Please look at the ‘Events’ page for the list of previous & forthcoming Chamber Chats.
Here are some views from our members on Chamber Chats;
‘It is a really good way to meet other local business owners, I particular love the relaxed atmosphere and the fact that the Chamber encourages member businesses to host the events.’ David Woodroofe – Create Design Studio.
‘1) It’s a great forum to get information from other business people
2) It’s a great forum to learn from others
3) It’s a great forum to make money/do business with others.
4) A good time at the end of the day to have a quick catch up with your business colleagues.
5) A chance to meet business people you may not know, who you could do business with.
6) Nice wine and nibbles.
7) An interesting and varied topic at each event.
8) It’s not a timed event; you can drop in and chat with other business owners for as long as you like.
9) The bi monthly timescale means I keep in touch with other business people on a regular basis.’
Simon Evans – The Naked Grape
‘They give members a chance to meet up with other local business people in an informal setting and maybe share ideas and compare experiences but most importantly feel they are part of a bigger business community. All of this over a glass or two of something nice!’
Maxine Baughan – Jaga Designs