Alresford, SO24 0AL
Tel: 07762 800588
RSHom, LCHE, BSc (Hons) Hom,
Cathy runs a family friendly homeopathic practice in Alresford, Hampshire and welcomes babies and children, teenagers, adult men and women (including those pregnant or breastfeeding) and the elderly. Home visits and Skype consultations also available. Homeopathy is a gentle, safe and holistic form of medicine with no nasty side effects for longstanding and acute symptoms and can be used alongside conventional treatments.
Homeopathy is about treating the individual and thus the range of conditions patients present with is endless but can include:
- Stress, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, insomnia.
- Menopause, IBS, period pain, mood swings.
- Asthma. Hayfever.
- Eczema, acne.
- Grief, shock, SAD, temper issues, separation anxiety, nightmares etc.
Anyone and everyone can opt for homeopathy including:
- People who have been told by their GP that they must live with their condition.
- People looking for a gentle, holistic option with no toxic side effects.
- People with symptoms without name or known cause.
All aspects of you as an individual are considered: physical, emotional and general symptoms in context of any life events which may have affected you.
Cathy is well trained and qualified in both classical and practical homeopathy and holds both a licentiate and a BSc (Hons) in Homeopathy and is a registered member of the Society of Homeopaths. Please see her website www.huttonhomeopathy.com for more information.