22ND MARCH, 2012 at ALRESFORD RECREATION CENTRE
7pm for 7.30pm start
The purpose of the meeting is to put local Job Seekers and Employers in touch with one another. Candidates can receive guidance on the experience or qualifications needed to meet the requirements of the positions available. It is hoped, where relevant, local education establishments will be able to assist by adjusting their subjects to obtain the knowledge or experience that employers require.
• Those currently, or, within the next year seeking work in or around Alresford
• Current and potential local employers in all business sectors including Accountancy, Retail, Estate Agents, Motor, Building and Construction Trades, Agriculture and Farming. Service industries e.g. Doctors, Dentists etc. and many more
• Local Employment Agencies and Job Centres
• Local Senior Schools, Colleges and Universities.
• Those that have provided mentoring services to School leavers in Alresford over the past few years (i.e. Rotary and the Alresford Pigs)
For further details please contact:
Vicky Othen on 07703 436996 or email@example.com
Arranged by ALRESFORD & DISTRICT PARTNERSHIP
(A Community Forum allowing local people to express how they would like Alresford and District to progress and develop over the coming 20 years)