The Chamber Committee meets once a month if you have any suggestions as to how we can help businesses or issues affecting the town please put them forward.
Next one 2nd April 2019.
Chamber Chats are held bi- monthly.
2019 -Up and coming Chamber Network / Information events:
Support our local individual town businesses to keep Alresford thriving
Market town Events – free events for the town
- Easter Egg hunt 8th – 22nd
- War on the line 15th & 16th – ACofC extend to town 15th June. A band will be playing at the top of Broad street, (in conjunction with the Town Trust)
- Bring your dog to town – 10th – 18th Aug
- Ghost hunt – 19th – 27th October
- Lighting up Alresford – Christmas trees December (in conjunction with the PIGS)
- Late night shopping Wed Dec 11th – Band will be playing in West street
Any companies wishing to participate, sponsor or advertise on these events please do contact us.
- April 30th – An evening of Business photography advice with Barry Edge of Barry Edge photography
- August – Joint event with Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
- September 17th – Felicity Dyer, of Stepping up, is going to give us a talk on “Presenting with Confidence
More to follow….
Together we are stronger
Upcoming Local Hampshire Chamber Events:
Alresford Chamber members can attend Hampshire Chamber events at the Hampshire Chamber member’s rate.
To book or for more information contact the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce