The Chamber Committee meets once a month if you have any suggestions as to how we can help businesses or issues affecting the town please put them forward.
Chamber Chats are held bi- monthly.
2020 -Up and coming Chamber Network / Information events:
Support our local individual town businesses to keep Alresford thriving
Market town Events – free events for the town
- Easter Egg hunt Sat 4th April – Sun 19th all clues will be in the windows
- War on the line 13th & 14th – ACofC extend to town 13th June. A band will be playing at the top of Broad street, (in conjunction with the Town Trust)
- Bring your dog to town – Watch out for stickers on shops
- Ghost hunt – Nov TBA
- Lighting up Alresford – Christmas trees December (in conjunction with the PIGS)
- Late night shopping Wed Dec TBA – Band will be playing in West street
Any companies wishing to participate, sponsor or advertise on these events please do contact us.
Chamber Events -2020
March 26th– Butlers Ltd postponed “Tax tools as part of ‘post Coronavirus’ survival” April AGM– We will proceed with an electronic format of voting committee members in light of circumstances. Any members wishing to put themselves forward please contact the secretary
previous events 2019
- April – An evening of Business photography advice with Barry Edge of Barry Edge photography
- August – Joint event with Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
- September – Felicity Dyer, of Stepping up, is going to give us a talk on “Presenting with Confidence
More to follow….
Together we are stronger
Upcoming Local Hampshire Chamber Events:
Alresford Chamber members can attend Hampshire Chamber events at the Hampshire Chamber member’s rate.
To book or for more information contact the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce