The Chamber Committee meets once a month if you have any suggestions as to how we can help businesses or issues affecting the town please put them forward.
Chamber Chats are held bi- monthly.
2019 -Up and coming Chamber Network / Information events:
Support our local individual town businesses to keep Alresford thriving
Market town Events – free events for the town
- Easter Egg hunt 8th – 22nd
- War on the line 15th & 16th – ACofC extend to town 15th June. A band will be playing at the top of Broad street, (in conjunction with the Town Trust)
- Bring your dog to town – 10th – 18th Aug
- Ghost hunt – 19th – 27th October
- Lighting up Alresford – Christmas trees December (in conjunction with the PIGS)
- Late night shopping Wed Dec 11th – Band will be playing in West street
Any companies wishing to participate, sponsor or advertise on these events please do contact us.
- April 30th – An evening of Business photography advice with Barry Edge of Barry Edge photography
- August – Joint event with Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
- September 17th – Felicity Dyer, of Stepping up, is going to give us a talk on “Presenting with Confidence
More to follow….
Together we are stronger
Upcoming Local Hampshire Chamber Events:
Alresford Chamber members can attend Hampshire Chamber events at the Hampshire Chamber member’s rate.
To book or for more information contact the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce